2.09.2006

Whoops...Censoring in order perhaps?

My mom is a good sport! She commented on the last post, but took it like a champ. I mentioned a certain herbal partaking of hers in my last commentary. I knew she had read it because of the comment she added, but until I talked with her last night I didn't consider the fact that people she knows may read it as well. She mentioned one of her similarly religious friends wrote down my blog address the other day when my mom was over for a visit. Then reminded me of the fact that she works in a school advising office and kids are around her desk (and computer) all the time. This, of course, being the place she happens to read my blog. She said all of this however, with a little chuckle. I let her know the only person I considered might read it would be my Uncle Pete and his wife Denise and since they are family, it wasn't a big deal. This is where my mom stopped me and said..."It was your uncle who called me and said you better read what your daughter wrote about you!!"

I told her, you gotta admit it was pretty funny though, right? She said, "Of course, I laughed the whole time."
adopt your own virtual pet!