1.28.2006

A whole lotta nothin'

So here is a bit of steam-of-consciousness-ish writing, although I'm not sure typing is the best medium for this form of writing but whatever....so went over to my mom's apartment yesterday night after a sucky-ass Friday, she told me she has been reading my blog everyday at work, and she wants to start her own blog only she wants to call it a glop or a blob, not a blog, cause she wants to be different. I told her it would be a blog regardless of what she wants to call it, and she said no, she wouldn't think of it that way, but rather a blot or a glob. When I told her that she was weird and this idea made no sense, she proceeded to argue with me, therefor clearly missing the point of a web-log....i.e. a blog. Then she smoked some pot because she had a headache and decided in a high mania she would concoct something with honey and oatmeal and butter to ease my craving for chocolate that if I did not mention earlier, I was having, as only a sucky-ass Friday like that one could produce...given the fact that my mother is a healthfood nut and keeps nothing on hand but blackstrap mollases and flax seed, this was all she could come up with...which was sweet of her, but as you can imagine, totally unsatisfying if what you are craving is chocolate. Anyway, then we flipped through the channels on TV and landed on the Christian channel, where a TV evangelist was doing an interview, I asked that we change the channel, not because I am shunning God, but simply because it is boring, and frankly it is bad enough that I am watching basic cable and eating oatmeal prepared by my high-as-a-kite mother on a Friday night...Not understanding the depressing state of the evening she argued that I watch the program for "just a little while", which made me pull my jean jacket back on and high tail it...so now it is Saturday and obviously given the fact that it is 10:30pm and I am rambling onto a computer keyboard, my weekend is not progressing whatsoever...flat broke. Can't afford to rent a movie, much less go to one or anything else for that matter. PMSing like a m&*%er f&!#er to boot. Hey is anyone reading this here blog anyway!?!?!?
adopt your own virtual pet!