1.02.2006

Welcome in 2006!

I had a great New Years Eve! Went out with a few friends to The Goodfoot Lounge. They had this huge 11 piece band, which was awesome!! Luckily we arrived early so that we could score a good table. Good thing too, because within 10 minutes of our arrival the place was packed, and the people just kept coming. We all toasted with a shot of Jack Daniels to the new (improved, hopefully) year. Then when the band started we headed out to the dance floor. It was so great dancing, shaking the past year off. It was so tightly packed that I was constantly rubbing butts with some random stranger...but, hey it's New Year's only once every 365 days. On my third trip out to the dancefloor two different guys came up and danced with me. One of them introduced himself by leaning over and telling me he thought I was beauty-ful :). How sweet. Just the perfect way to start over!
adopt your own virtual pet!