12.31.2005

The 2005 Kiss-Off

Well, it is time to say goodbye to the past 12 months. You remember that Boyz II Men song, "It's so hard to say goodbye"? Uh uh...Don't worry about me having seperation anxiety...This year is soooo over!!

Thank you to my friends for being a constant in my life. And many thanks to God for keeping me sane for another year and for bringing back some of my family relationships. It was at a key time. I am thankful that at least I enjoy my job. I am thankful that I have a whole new year ahead of me to do it up right!

I am done with smoking. I am ready to make honest-to-God efforts to become a healthier person. I am going to try hard to be more bold this year...to try being comfortable in my own skin. And...I am going to spend more time with my art...photographing, drawing and writing. But hey, I've already made some more than half-hearted attempts at my writing, thanks to this blog.

I was blog-surfing and came across this one comment someone made. It basically said, that you should never stop making resolutions, even if you feel like you have not been good at keeping to them. Making resolutions means that you are still willing to have the humility to admit that you are still (and always) a work in progress.
adopt your own virtual pet!